This nice bitter sweet movie reminds me how much I miss going on dates. Simple dates like dinner and the movies. The pre-excitement. The I don’t know what to wear moment. The hand holding in the cinema. The kiss. Simple romance. I miss those moments.
- “I wanted to give you the option”
- Note to self
- That akward moment..
- You know you’re properly broken hearted
- It take just one email from someone in the past
- What I feel everytime I message you..
- The thank you note to all the lovers/hook ups/right swipes of 2017
- The things you have time to do when you’re not swiping on Tinder anymore..
- “Shed thyself of any entitlement”